Thursday, July 10, 2008
Please Pray
Please pray really hard that we will make it through court before closure. Word from AGCI is that we should know in the next few days how many families are going to make it! I'm trying to remember that God's timing is always perfect & His faithfulness has been so evident through out our journey. However, I know our little girl & so many others are in Ethiopia & need to come home as soon as possible! Please, God, move mountains...get tons of families through before closure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Praying, praying, praying!!
Bring our babies home!!
Michelle
Praying for you and your girl.
I hear ya, it's starting to drive me crazy. We want our little guy in our arms NOW!
I am praying for all the referrals to make it through, but it would be such a blessing if you could travel with us. Having another family with an older child would be nice since so many families are traveling to get beautiful infants. I can't wait for Monday--we need some good news after 4 months of waiting to travel
Yes I am SOOOO praying!! I feel like I can't pray any harder or MORE than I have in the last few months!!
We're praying you guys get through. This is the hardest part of the wait, it only gets better. Please email or call anytime.
Post a Comment