As I've been on my quest to find products & knowledge that will help me care of O.E.'s hair & skin, I've found the most wonderful product & company. Stacy H. told me about "Shea Terra Organics". I ordered two of the African Shea Butter products & love them. Bath & Body Works doesn't have anything on this stuff. Yes, it's a little more than a bottle of BBW lotion (about $8.50 more), but this stuff will go a long ways. I'm sure it will actually end up not being more expensive in the long-run b/c it is so concetrated & moisturizing! Anyways, what is even more wonderful about this product is the company behind the product. Shea Terra Organics is very active in supporting self-empowerment & environmental projects in Africa. They founded a project called the "Ethiopian Goat Project" which provides goats, grain and training about goat care to families in Ethopia. The goat's milk provides nourishment for entire families and is wonderful sustenance for babies. Check it out for more on their story! I can't wait to lavish my girl's sweet skin with this awesome product!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Stacy H. recommended this product to me as well... and I LOVE it! It's lasted a long time!! :) It's about the only thing that keeps Grace's skin moisturized!! :)
Can't wait to hear about travel dates for you.
-Suzi Redman (another AGCI family-- and last years' last group to travel before the courts closed... so I totally understand your stress!!!!!)
Post a Comment