Tuesday, July 22, 2008

:-(

I just heard from my adoption buddy in VA who got a referral for a 4 year old boy the week before our referral. They found out they leave for Ethiopia Aug. 2. There are 3 families in that travel group & we aren't one of them. :-( So sad for us but so excited for them! I believe there are now 6 AGCI families left waiting to hear if they will make it through courts. Please keep praying for us & these other families. It is so hard waiting without knowing anything! Thank you for praying!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Oh no...well if you haven't heard anything yet it must mean that they are still working at it. So, that's at least good news!
~Dawn

Coffeybunny said...

You are in our prayers during this time of uncertainty. But be certain we are praying for you and that OE is well taken care of and will be home soon.

Our journey said...

Praying that no news is good news!

Amy

Unknown said...

Karey,

I did speak with Julie and she said they are still praying you make it through. At this point, no news is good news!

Michael and Michelle said...

I agree with Sharon...no news is good news! You are totally going to make it! You would have heard by now (I think) if you had bad news! You better keep packing and getting things ready. Take a big memory card so you can take lots of pictures (maybe a few of my little one)!!!
Michelle