Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Just Can't Sleep

What a wonderful day today has been! The AGCI families who were experiencing the delay in their adoptions got word that they are through court & the children are officially their's! This is truly an absolute miracle! It is a long, long story (& I'm sure I don't know the half of it), but only the hands of our great God could have worked it out! He is amazing! There were also several more referrals today. When I talked to Kate to confirm that our paperwork was good, I asked her if they were partying in the AGCI office! What a wonderful day & what an awesome God we have (now please let us get through courts before they close!...He, he, he!)! Now, I can't go to sleep! :-)

3 comments:

Our journey said...

Ooh Karey! Go to sleep and dream of your little girl. Know that she is safe and in her Father's hands.

Amy

Coffeybunny said...

Also welcome to the Insomnia Club! We're praying for you guys to get through court before closure. She'll be yours soon!!

The Gresham Clan said...

Definitely praying that you make it through courts. I remember how hard that wait can be! Hope you get more sleep :)!

Kristin