Monday, November 3, 2008

"Good English"

It has been such a joy to watch OE soak up her new language like a sponge. Here are some of our favorite phrases.
~"Rusie loves"--used anytime she loves something or someone "Rusie loves Mommy", "Rusie loves sausage", etc.
~"Sleepy wake up"--tomorrow
~"Connor by sit"--"Sit by Connor"
~"No friend"--she says this when she gets mad at someone "Mommy no friend"
~"What is your name"--the phrase she uses to ask us the English word for anything...we hear this a million times everyday...it's hilarious
~"Are you finished"--used instead of saying "I am finished (with dinner or whatever)"
~"Good English"--what she says to congratulate herself when she learns a new phrase or uses correct English

2 comments:

Eastiopians said...

Awwww! I hope you can post some videos of her talking so I can hear her sweet voice!

Melissa said...

That list is priceless. What a joy to see OE grow and learn every day. Love it--thank you for sharing--warms my heart just to think of all the new phrases she'll know by the next post!