Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo Tag

I've been tagged by my sweet adoption buddy, Cynthia. I am to post the 4th picture on the 4th file on my computer & tell about it. I'm tagging Amy, Beth, Tammy, Michelle, Tracie. :-)
Not a fun picture to play tag with but here goes! This picture is of Riley telling our dog "bye" before we had her put to sleep. He was 4 years old & McKenzie was 10 years old. He knew she was sick & going to the doctor but didn't know she wouldn't be coming home :-(. I was behind the camera & trying to control myself from becoming a blubbering mess!

1 comment:

ginaburch said...

i've been meaning to post on your blog forever to congratulate you on your daughter and thankyou for praying for mine. She is beautifu! I love that she is older than your boys...that's hilarious. The Lord meant for her to be an older sister, huh?