Look what happened right after my last post! R busted his chin open & off to the ER we went! Your prayers are very much needed & appreciated right now.
I'm a lurker from the AGCI Ethiopia program -- #14 on the girl's waitlist -- and I just wanted to say that I am praying for you. You were right in your prior post, God knows exactly what He's doing and He is doing it for the good of your family. That's just His nature! Praying that you will receive extra-special blessing in the midst of the chaos and the grace to ride it out...even if it is from the couch! Sarah
We'll be praying for you! Especially for Rusie as she processes what must be confusing and scary for her. We're in the same boat, 3 or the 4 of us have some ailment, ugh!
Our daughter did that while we were at the beach this summer. So sorry you have all this going on! God never gives us more than He knows we can handle!
~Beginning of July '07 Officially began adoption process ~07-11-07 Homestudy paperwork completed ~07-23-07 Completed contract agreements for AGCI ~08-01-07 USCIS application mailed ~09-07-07 Homestudy Complete ~09-20-07 USCIS Fingerprints ~10-31-07 FDL received from USCIS ~11-05-07 Dossier County certified & mailed in for State Certs ~11-09-07 State Certified Dossier received ~11-10-07 Completed Dossier to AGCI ~11-13-07 AGCI approves Dossier ~11-14-07 Dossier to Consulate ~11-28-07 Dossier Authenticated & leaving for Vietnam ~12-18-07 Dossier registered at IAD in Vietnam ~02-27-08 Dream began thoughts of Ethiopia ~03-15-08 Decided to switch to Ethiopia ~03-25-08 Request made to USCIS to switch FDL to Ethiopia ~03-31-08 Completed new contracts for Ethiopia ~04-07-08 Received new dossier packet ~04-15-08 Dossier complete minus updated homestudy ~04-28-08 Ammended FDL Received ~05-08-08 Received updated homestudy ~05-09-08 On waiting list & dossier sent for authentication #32 girl list, #16 toddler girl ~05-21-08 Authentication completed; Dossier going to Ethiopia ~06-04-08 Monthly Update #27 girl list (#13 toddler girl estimated) ~06-23-08 Referral Call (Unofficially #25 girl list & #11 toddler girl at time of referral) ~06-25-08 Accepted Referral ~06-30-08 Mailed acceptance paperwork & 1st gifts for our daughter to AGCI ~07-30-08 Court Date in Ethiopia ~08-04-08 Received Travel Dates ~08-15-08 Leave for Ethiopia ~08-17-08 Meet our daughter ~08-18-08 Embassy Appt. ~08-19-08 Birthmother Meeting ~08-22-08 Leave Ethiopia ~08-23-08 Arrive back at home
9 comments:
I'm a lurker from the AGCI Ethiopia program -- #14 on the girl's waitlist -- and I just wanted to say that I am praying for you. You were right in your prior post, God knows exactly what He's doing and He is doing it for the good of your family. That's just His nature! Praying that you will receive extra-special blessing in the midst of the chaos and the grace to ride it out...even if it is from the couch! Sarah
I am praying for you and your family...Shannon
Oh, poor R! Just wanted you to know we are praying for you. We love y'all so much! Please let us know what we can do to help!
We'll be praying for you! Especially for Rusie as she processes what must be confusing and scary for her.
We're in the same boat, 3 or the 4 of us have some ailment, ugh!
I am so sorry that you are going through all of this! I wish I lived closer I could help you out:)
God is in control!
Michelle
Oh I'm SOOOO sorry!! how awful!! thinking of you!!
Ow! Praying for you all. Sorry you are going through all this.
Amy
Our daughter did that while we were at the beach this summer. So sorry you have all this going on! God never gives us more than He knows we can handle!
bless his lil heart!! sending love your way!
Post a Comment