Monday, September 22, 2008
Tough Times
This a very challenging time for us! I'm still laid up on the couch, but I got some relief today as I saw an orthopedic & he drained it & gave me a steroid shot. I also had a MRI, and I go Wednesday to discuss the results with the orthopedic. It looks like my RA had weakened the joint & made it suseptible to injury. God has been so good to work out the details such as getting me into the orthopedic in record time & making it possible for me to get a MRI so quickly. It has reminded me that He is working in this situation & is in control. I am having a hard time understanding the timing for this--we are still at such a crucial time for bonding. The disruption in routine & my injury seems to really be affecting OE. I'm sure it has to be very scary for her & hard for her to understand. Her security seems to have been rocked. I am trusting that God can help us overcome this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I'll be praying for you! God Bless...Shannon
Oh goodness! So sorry to hear this. I went through something similar 2 weeks after Evan joined our family. I fell and bruised a disk in my back... I was flat on my back for 2 weeks. I couldn't do anything for the children, couldn't hold him, or anything and Brian had to work. So other people took care of him. Every thing worked out in the end, but I was so worried about attachment too!
Hang in there!! {{hugs}}
Hang in there! There will be dips in the road but you guys are doing great. I know how dissapointed and worried you must be but you are continuing to teach Rusie valuable life lessons...even when times are hard.
So sorry to hear about your injury and then your son's trip to the ER! I will be praying for you. You're right...God is in control and He will help Rusie overcome. She's already become so close to you guys! I will esp. pray for her as she adjusts to the situation!
Post a Comment