Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Surviving & Seeing the Light
First I have to say "thank you"!!! It has been so obvious that we have been totally surrounded by prayer! I got very good news at the doctor today. MRI showed no structural damage, only swelling & fluid in areas through out my knee. The aspiration (of 1000 cc's of fluid) & steriod injection have done the trick for now. I'm going to do some physical therapy & go back to get it rechecked in 3 weeks. Yesterday, OE told me that my brace scared her, so I tried to only wear it when she wasn't noticing. Today, the orthopedic just gave me a compression-type brace & OE thinks it is funny b/c it looks like I have a big sock going all the way up my leg! Silly, silly! It is so good to be off the couch & up with my kiddos! They are amazing...I missed them like nuts! N has not enjoyed his time as "single-Dad" (in his words)! He said that I do this job with much more grace than him. He, he, he! He better believe it! I think this has been a good chance for him to see that keeping things running smoothly on the homefront isn't too easy. God has a funny sense of humor if you ask me! I got some extra rest & he learned a lesson as well! Lol! Thank you, again, for all your prayers, support, & help! We are so blessed by the most amazing friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
I am so glad that things are looking up!!!
Michelle
Yeah for answered prayers Karey! Glad to know you are up and about.
So glad things are going better! You're a stud!
only a woman can do what we do! LOL im glad to hear your knee is better!
Great news! So glad you are better!
Yeah!!! Thank you God! I'll continue to pray for you! Shannon
Glad things are getting better! Hang in there!
Post a Comment