Our dossier made it to AGCI & Kate said it looks great other than one small wording change to do on my homemaker letter. We are thrilled. We also heard back from our homestudy social worker, & we do have a few updated documents to gather for her. Hopefully, we will have those to her tomorrow or the next day. She is emailing AGCI about our FBI clearance...hopefully, fingers crossed, our ones that we already did will work & we won't have to start that process all over. Please pray for that! So, on the dossier front, everything is coming together!
Tonight we had dinner with the Ancelets who just brought Abel home from Ethiopia in February. They are a sweet, sweet family, & we really enjoy hanging out with them. They showed us their pictures & video from their trip. Hannah's Hope is absolutely amazing...just like everyone always says. The peacefulness is what amazes me the most...with all those children...there still seems to be such a sweet peace...that has to be from the Lord! We can not wait to walk down the road that leads to Hannah's Hope!




4 comments:
Cute towel for Olivia! I will be praying that your FBI clearance is good and that you will not need to do it again. Let's get that homestudy done, so you can get on the list!
I have a picture of the road leading to HH and am so excited to walk down it myself.
Amy
The Keifer Sutherland picture was from the show "24." We are #24 on the girl's list. We are requesting an infant since our youngest is just 2. You will be on the list before you know it. What age are you requesting?
Amy
Hi, I havn't seen your blog before. We are working on corrections for our dossier now too. We hope to have ours in by Wed. or Thursday and then get our numbers!! I'm excited to find families that are close to us in the process and who we may potentially travel with. I'll be looking forward to seeing your numbers.
I know that it seems like it will never get here before you walk that road... but you will blink (a long blink - haha) and IT WILL BE HERE!
We loved having you guys over!!!
We dig your family!!!!!!
Love the towel!
I love how you said 1958... did you just grab a year or did something significant happen that year. I mean, I'm sure that was in the thick of yuckiness but I smiled when I read that.
Post a Comment