We mailed our dossier this morning! Yipee! And yes, I'm a big dork...I made N wear his Hannah's Hope Ethiopia shirt to match me for the occasion! He's so great to put up with my dorkiness! I love my shirt though...I'm going to need a new one before too long b/c I wear it several times a week! Melissa at the UPS store is my new buddy. Afterwards, when we got in the car, I added her name to my ET shopping list (of course, N was making fun of me...I'm a spaz...I know), but she is definately is going to get some ET coffee as a big thank you. Everytime I go in to mail adoption stuff I see her sweet smiling face & her beautiful African hair & I get so pumped about our daughter and my worries about learning to do her hair just melt away :-)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Dossier is off!
We mailed our dossier this morning! Yipee! And yes, I'm a big dork...I made N wear his Hannah's Hope Ethiopia shirt to match me for the occasion! He's so great to put up with my dorkiness! I love my shirt though...I'm going to need a new one before too long b/c I wear it several times a week! Melissa at the UPS store is my new buddy. Afterwards, when we got in the car, I added her name to my ET shopping list (of course, N was making fun of me...I'm a spaz...I know), but she is definately is going to get some ET coffee as a big thank you. Everytime I go in to mail adoption stuff I see her sweet smiling face & her beautiful African hair & I get so pumped about our daughter and my worries about learning to do her hair just melt away :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Dont worry too much! I still cant do Amara's hair right!
What that lil smiling face of hers, I dont worry too much about her hair not looking perfect! Its amazing just how excited the boys are!
Cant wait!!
Good luck in your your Journey to your Princess. My husband and I are now thinking about starting our own Journey...
Congrats on mailing your dossier off! That means you'll be on the list now! Awesome!
(Can you tell how excited I get by the overuse of exclamation points?)
Congrats on getting your dossier mailed off. With the new policy change you will be a number! I also am adopting from Ethiopia through AGCI. Looking forward to following along your journey.
Amy
I can't wait to hear your number!!! I think it's great that AGCI changed the policy and now you can be on the list as soon as they get your dossier!!!!!
Post your number ASAP!
Michelle
Congratulations! One step closer to your sweet princess.
Ok... that is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
Didn't know you got the shirt!!
I love BIG DORKS... I am one and I'm married to one too!
Excited about Monday!
Tracie
Post a Comment