Thursday, April 17, 2008
Guess what!
While the boys were at preschool today, I was thinking it would be fun to make a bracelet with our daughter's name on it. When I was pregnant the first time (which ended in miscarriage), I went to a "Family Strands" party & the bracelet I did ended up being a very special reminder of our road to parenthood. So, I headed over to Lily's Bead Box & was totally in the bead zone when a father & his daughter came in the store. I immediately thought they looked like a family that adopted from Ethiopia which was featured in our homestudy agency's newletter. I tried to mind my own business, but I couldn't help but ask....I was right! He was super nice & she was absolutely adorable. I just wanted to hug her & squeeze her up! Needless to say, I got all giggley & excited about our little girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I would've wanted to hug her too! I alway want to ask people, that I think adopted, if they have but I chicken out.
Soon you will be a number! Very soon.
Michelle
was it Tom?
NO WAY?????!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment