Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Chugging Right Along
We've had our dossier packet for a little more than 48 hours & we're totally plowing right throw it. I'm about pooped though...I feel like I'm running a marathon (actually, I can't say that, I've never ran more than a mile or two at one time)...I am a little worn out though. I'm a girl who needs my sleep & I've been up until 1:00 a.m. the past two nights....I don't do good on 5 hours of sleep. Anyways, poor me :-). I think we'll have it done by next Wednesday (sending the power of attorney off for state certification tomorrow & I have my tb test Monday)....the only other thing we are waiting is our updated homestudy. Remember, our social worker is good though. She's already sent the draft into AGCI for approval, as soon as she gets a response from them I know she'll have it in the mail to us! Can't wait to post that we're finished with the dossier!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Your good! You'll be on the wait list super fast! Have you been printed for your FDL??
Michelle
YOU CAN DO IT!
YES YOU CAN!!!!!
haha!
Thanks for the comment on my post. I was secretyly hoping to see you this morning :-) haha.
TTYL :-)
Tracie
PS - I put your blog site on my blog roll
Post a Comment