Monday, August 4, 2008

To Top It Off

As if the news we heard today wasn't enough to bring us pure joy...we just heard our daughter speak for the first time. Karen found our daughter in some of her video from her trip to HH & she shared it with us (thank you Karen :-) )! Wow! We are in awe once again! Thank you, Lord, for this blessing!

4 comments:

Eastiopians said...

You will have her in your arms SO soon!

C said...

I am so happy for you an di ve chill bumps at the picture in my head of you guys watching her spaek!!!! I am so happy and still doung back flips for you!!!!

Coffeybunny said...

Oh wow, I've got tears of joy for you!
What a treat!

The Gresham Clan said...

HOORAY!!! I am thrilled for you guys!!! I'll pass along all of the info I have :)! Can't wait to see your girl in your arms!

Kristin