Thursday, August 14, 2008
Ugh!!!
It looks like the whole immigration thing is not worked out afterall. We are having a very difficult time communicating with the "powers that be". Please, please pray that this gets worked out ASAP. N, AGCI, & Sen. Lamar Alexander's office have been working so hard, but it's just not happening as quickly as is needed! Uggggghhhh!!!!!! Oh, USCIS..... :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Karey, I am thinking of you all and praying that this get handled immediately!
sorry, meant to add it's Amy Severson from Nashville--you were probably wondering who amymo was!
Oh, my gosh this is down to the wire. Hang in there and I am praying.
Oh Karey, I'll pray continuously that it gets resolved TODAY.
We went through a paperwork snag at the last minute, it was terrible. I understand how you feel, hang in there.
Post a Comment