skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We're Home!!!!
Sorry to not post for so long! We made it home & are loving being together as a family. OE is doing amazing! She fits in our family perfectly! It is so clear that God made her for our family & us for her. It already seems like she has been with us forever. Thank you for all your prayers & support. We are so blessed! More soon!
14 comments:
What a wonderful picture! You had a great photographer! Lol Looking forward to getting to know your newest addition soon! Love you!
So glad you are home safe and all together. Praise to our amazing God!
Amy
I am so glad to hear you are back home safely. I can't wait to hear more and see some pictures!
Autumn
I know you guys are head over heels in love with her! You all look great together. You had the entire adoption group ready to head back to Ethiopia that very night. I think Stacy was about to buy a plane ticket. lol :)
What a beautiful family!! Welcome home. I also have three boys and a girl that was last but not least!! Now, if only our other little girl would come home :-)
Robin
You are HOME! I t was so much fun to be at the airport! YOU DAUGHTER HAD US ALL AT HELLO!!!!
LOVE HER
Love you!
Tracie
What a wonderful family picture!! Congratulations! Can't wait to hear more about the trip & see more pictures!
~Dawn
Whata beautiful picture! we are so excited to meet her!
Love the hairbow..she's more beautiful than when I saw her a 2 weeks ago! Must be that mom and dad love!
Charsa
I'm so glad you are home. Give Rusie a big hug from Hewan! You'll have to show her the photos we took. Yeah, she's finally home. It's a whirlwind trip isn't it? Crazy!
We are overjoyed for you and agree that Rusie is a Mize! Praising God for his gifts!
what a beautiful family!
OH !!! What a happy family picture !! I love it. Your family is beautiful :) Maria
Post a Comment