Saturday, August 16, 2008
Safe in Ethiopia
Just got a call from C, K's mom. N and K have safely arrived in Ethiopia. They are at their hotel. K said all of the flights were good and on time. They will go to bed now and wake up tomorrow to meet their darling daughter, OE. C said K will email. As soon as I ge the email, I will update the blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I am so happy to hear they are safely in Ethiopia!! I can NOT wait to see pics of the whole family together!! Oh I am so excited for you guys !! :) :)
Maria (AGCI)
thanks for the update, im happy they made it safely and know they will not sleep well, with the excitement at meeting O.E.!!
How exciting! I am sure you guys will not sleep. We will pray that God carries you through all the the emotions you are feeling. Enjoy and take in every minute. You have made it to your daughter!
Tricia
Oh my, oh my!! We'll be waiting for more news. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment