Saturday, August 23, 2008
Right on Schedule
N, K, and OE have arrived in Memphis! Just heard throught the grapevine that they are back in the great state of Tennessee. All is on schedule for a 9:55 EST landing in Knoxville. If you are in the area, come by the airport to celebrate!! Just a few more hours til the boys meeet their sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
See you there! Can't wait!
CC
I wish I could come...too bad I live way too far!!!
I am so excited for you guys!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!
Michelle
saw K, N and OE in Memphis!!! YAY! home at last! she is too beautiful and way too sweet for words! super excited yall are back home and now a complete family! see you all soon!
We were honored to take part in welcoming OE to Knoxville last night at the airport. What a big crowd!!! She was amazing, and I can't believe that she hugged everyone and how loving she is! I loved seeing the smiles on her brother's faces as well. Priceless!
I am so jeoulous of everyone who got to see you guys, can't wait for our turn. Glad to hear you made it home safe and on time!
After reading Easties and co. comment, I really want to see pictures!!! Sound like an amazing night!
Michelle
Welcome home!! Can't wait to see pictures of your princess! I didn't realize you live in Knoxville?!?! My in-laws live there -- we'll have to get together when we're in town!
Post a Comment