O.E.'s new room is our staging area for all the trip stuff! Thanks to some seasoned travelers, I had lots of tips early on & I've been packing & preparing for quite some time. I figured, if we didn't make it in August, I would lock the door & readdress it closer to travel. I'm so thankful I started early! It has really helped me not feel too overwhelmed. All you who are waiting until the fall, I wish I could fit you all in my suitcase & take you to your children! While you wait, get started on preparations...it will be here before you know it & you'll be so glad you did! I can't wait to love on your kiddos for you & take lots of pictures!
As far as USCIS (immigration), N just talked to the most wonderful lady at Sen. Lamar Alexander's office. She seemed very knowledgeable about situations like ours, & we are hoping she makes it happen! Please keep praying!




5 comments:
Such sweet brothers! They look too cute in that ALL pink room! I wonder who that room is for? Hmmmm. Ha ha. See you this weekend!
Aw, sweet boys! Good thing you got started on packing, there is sooooo much to do.
We'll be praying Sen. Alexander can light some fires for you.
C
I am glad you made a good connection at a senator's office. The LORD will take care of this, but I will be praying for it to happen quickly!
A
Wishing you safe and smooth travels. I hope to meet you and your little girl one day.
Look at all that pink! I bet putting the room together was lots of fun!!
~Dawn
Post a Comment