Saturday, August 2, 2008

More About Our Girl

We heard more wonderful things about our daughter this morning! Check it out!

"She is so sweet. She was handing out candy and when she only had one piece left and it came to keeping it for herself or giving it to another child, she quickly gave the lollipop to the other child with a big smile. I can't say enough sweet things about her. You are just drawn into her kindness and gentle spirit. She loves having her photo taken as is evidenced by the three videos and about 25 pictures I took of her. She was comfortable playing by herself, but often other children would come to her to play....Finally, did I mention that you have an absolute angel? I'm not just saying that, because I can be cynical. But she truly was so sweet and has the best smile in the world--next to Grace of course. She was somewhat shy, but just because of her gentle spirit."~in Sharon's words :-)

6 comments:

Michael and Michelle said...

These updates are priceless!! I am going to print them off and keep them forever! These really are something we can hold dear to our hearts for a lifetime!!! I love these updates....it's WAY better then Christmas (Except for the birth of our Saviour, that's really GREAT). I love getting these. I will be reading our updates everyday for the next 2+ months. Thank you so much for sharing all of these wonderful things about your daughter with us. It is such a treat to get to "know" your precious little lady. What a blessing she is already to your family.
Michelle

Coffeybunny said...

Aw, what a sweetie! We can't wait to meet her. We had received an update on SJ before we travelled, and it was amazing! It's just the coolest thing to receive news about your beloved child before you meet her.
And super how loved she already is, huh?

Our journey said...

How exciting to get these updates! What a blessing they will be and how wonderful to catch a glimpse of your daughter through Sharon's eyes.

A

The Gresham Clan said...

I am so thrilled to hear that your girl is so sweet and precious. I remember getting updates and it was such an incredible blessing. How is the weekend waiting going??? Praying for you...!

Kristin

Eastiopians said...

Wow! What a wonderful description of her spirit. So happy for you guys! AND...praying that you get your call this week about passing through court! Thank you also for your kind words.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations proud Mommy. I agree 100% with Sharon's words.