Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We left Aug. 17th last year!!! Such incredible memories!! Take more pictures and video of Hannah's Hope and Addis Ababa then you think you need/want. I wish we had more photos for Grace of just the city and people.
YEAH! (I am SO your blog stalker lately! LOL). I'm just so excited for you guys! It's crazy how one week there is so much unknownw and then BAM, everything comes at once. What a roller-coaster ride! A great one nonetheless. :)
Yeeeehaaaww! I'm shaking I'm so excited for you guys! Can I hop in a suitcase?! OE, here your mommy and daddy come!! We'll try to restrain ourselves when we meet her. ;)
~Beginning of July '07 Officially began adoption process ~07-11-07 Homestudy paperwork completed ~07-23-07 Completed contract agreements for AGCI ~08-01-07 USCIS application mailed ~09-07-07 Homestudy Complete ~09-20-07 USCIS Fingerprints ~10-31-07 FDL received from USCIS ~11-05-07 Dossier County certified & mailed in for State Certs ~11-09-07 State Certified Dossier received ~11-10-07 Completed Dossier to AGCI ~11-13-07 AGCI approves Dossier ~11-14-07 Dossier to Consulate ~11-28-07 Dossier Authenticated & leaving for Vietnam ~12-18-07 Dossier registered at IAD in Vietnam ~02-27-08 Dream began thoughts of Ethiopia ~03-15-08 Decided to switch to Ethiopia ~03-25-08 Request made to USCIS to switch FDL to Ethiopia ~03-31-08 Completed new contracts for Ethiopia ~04-07-08 Received new dossier packet ~04-15-08 Dossier complete minus updated homestudy ~04-28-08 Ammended FDL Received ~05-08-08 Received updated homestudy ~05-09-08 On waiting list & dossier sent for authentication #32 girl list, #16 toddler girl ~05-21-08 Authentication completed; Dossier going to Ethiopia ~06-04-08 Monthly Update #27 girl list (#13 toddler girl estimated) ~06-23-08 Referral Call (Unofficially #25 girl list & #11 toddler girl at time of referral) ~06-25-08 Accepted Referral ~06-30-08 Mailed acceptance paperwork & 1st gifts for our daughter to AGCI ~07-30-08 Court Date in Ethiopia ~08-04-08 Received Travel Dates ~08-15-08 Leave for Ethiopia ~08-17-08 Meet our daughter ~08-18-08 Embassy Appt. ~08-19-08 Birthmother Meeting ~08-22-08 Leave Ethiopia ~08-23-08 Arrive back at home
8 comments:
Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We left Aug. 17th last year!!! Such incredible memories!! Take more pictures and video of Hannah's Hope and Addis Ababa then you think you need/want. I wish we had more photos for Grace of just the city and people.
-Suzi
YEAH! (I am SO your blog stalker lately! LOL). I'm just so excited for you guys! It's crazy how one week there is so much unknownw and then BAM, everything comes at once. What a roller-coaster ride! A great one nonetheless. :)
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LESS THAN 2 WEEKS AWAY!!!!! WOOHOO!!! GET PACKING, NOW!! : ) LOVE TO ALL, I TOLD YOU IT WOULD WORK OUT!! CANT WAIT!!
I AM BUSTING WITH EXCITEMENT!
HOW FUN!
YEA! Hey... if I get something together, will you take something to Almaz for me?
Thanks!
Tracie
Yeeeehaaaww! I'm shaking I'm so excited for you guys! Can I hop in a suitcase?!
OE, here your mommy and daddy come!!
We'll try to restrain ourselves when we meet her. ;)
Woohoo! Beaming with excitement for you. You will be with O before you know it.
A
WAHOO!! This is SOOO exciting! What wonderful news!! Congratulations!!
That is so awesome ... can't imagine the energy building inside of you guys now...praise God for His perfect timing!
Post a Comment