Thought I would share a glimpse into Hannah's Hope Ethiopia,
the orphanage where our daughter will be while she waits for us!

This is road from the Union Hotel (where we will stay while in ET)
to Hannah's Hope. We cannot wait to walk this road!
Gates similar to these are seen through out Addis Ababa (the capitol of ET). However, this one is very special b/c behind this gate is a refuge of God's love
for orphaned children. We cannot wait to walk through this gate & meet our daughter!
Hannah's Hope Ethiopia
Hannah's Hope Ethiopia




3 comments:
I can't wait to step foot on that road, walk through that gate and hold my child/children and then take a tour of HH!!
love the pictures, they got me really excited!!
Michelle
I have the first picture framed next to my two other kids. I can not wait to walk down that path. One moment it seems so close and then the next it seems so far away, almost like it is not even happening. I can not wait to move a little more down that list and have it begin to feel real.
Amy
Seeing these pictures makes me so anxious to walk there!
Post a Comment