Wednesday, June 4, 2008
27
Well, the much anticipated call came. We are, indeed, #27 on the girl list (just as my calculations had indicated). It was actually a little anti-climatic, but that's my fault for playing the numbers game. Kate didn't have our toddler number calculated but made a note for next month to figure it for me. I'm okay with that b/c I figure my guess is pretty close to correct there, as well. I'm still feeling very "okay" with the wait. The little bump last week with the news of the suspensions got me for about 12 hours & then the peace was back. I'm excited to get a referral, but I know it's going to be awhile & I'm good with God's timing on it! He does much better at figuring things out than I do, so I'll give Him this one, as well! Lol!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
yea 27!!!!!SO happy that you are moving along!
Great news! I am glad we are making so much progress.
Amy
I agree with you.....God knows our future and we don't. Waiting is hard but for the most part trusing in God is peace. This may move sooner than you think though. It sounds like there are so many children at HH. There has to be lots of toddlers.
I am so thankful we all are waiting together.
Michelle
There was another girl referral this week.....we all moved down the list again!!!!!
I have a link to the families blog on my blog. check it out.
Michelle
Post a Comment