We just got word from AGCI that our homestudy is approved! That was the last thing we were waiting on! Now we're ready to move on to the next stage of waiting...for our referral!!!!!
Yippee!! You are a number!! Let the waiting begin. I am so glad the LORD has given me such great people to wait with. This time will be much easier with the support of each other.
What a great feeling! Did they give you a number??? I sure hope so....they can't just tell you they have your dossier and not tell you your number:) I am excited for you! Michelle
~Beginning of July '07 Officially began adoption process ~07-11-07 Homestudy paperwork completed ~07-23-07 Completed contract agreements for AGCI ~08-01-07 USCIS application mailed ~09-07-07 Homestudy Complete ~09-20-07 USCIS Fingerprints ~10-31-07 FDL received from USCIS ~11-05-07 Dossier County certified & mailed in for State Certs ~11-09-07 State Certified Dossier received ~11-10-07 Completed Dossier to AGCI ~11-13-07 AGCI approves Dossier ~11-14-07 Dossier to Consulate ~11-28-07 Dossier Authenticated & leaving for Vietnam ~12-18-07 Dossier registered at IAD in Vietnam ~02-27-08 Dream began thoughts of Ethiopia ~03-15-08 Decided to switch to Ethiopia ~03-25-08 Request made to USCIS to switch FDL to Ethiopia ~03-31-08 Completed new contracts for Ethiopia ~04-07-08 Received new dossier packet ~04-15-08 Dossier complete minus updated homestudy ~04-28-08 Ammended FDL Received ~05-08-08 Received updated homestudy ~05-09-08 On waiting list & dossier sent for authentication #32 girl list, #16 toddler girl ~05-21-08 Authentication completed; Dossier going to Ethiopia ~06-04-08 Monthly Update #27 girl list (#13 toddler girl estimated) ~06-23-08 Referral Call (Unofficially #25 girl list & #11 toddler girl at time of referral) ~06-25-08 Accepted Referral ~06-30-08 Mailed acceptance paperwork & 1st gifts for our daughter to AGCI ~07-30-08 Court Date in Ethiopia ~08-04-08 Received Travel Dates ~08-15-08 Leave for Ethiopia ~08-17-08 Meet our daughter ~08-18-08 Embassy Appt. ~08-19-08 Birthmother Meeting ~08-22-08 Leave Ethiopia ~08-23-08 Arrive back at home
3 comments:
Yippee!! You are a number!! Let the waiting begin. I am so glad the LORD has given me such great people to wait with. This time will be much easier with the support of each other.
Amy
I am so excited for you Karey!
YAHHOOOOOO
What a great feeling!
Did they give you a number???
I sure hope so....they can't just tell you they have your dossier and not tell you your number:)
I am excited for you!
Michelle
Post a Comment