Friday, May 30, 2008

Not good

Wow. I'm at loss for words right now. I just learned that 2 of my blog buddies have received news from AGCI that their adoptions have been suspended. I am so sad for both of these families & for their children who are in Ethiopia waiting for them. Honestly, this scares the breath out of me. After all the ups & downs of a Vietnam adoption, I have revelled in the peace of not having to worry about the stability of Ethiopia's adoption program. Earlier today I was realizing that our daughter would probably not be home with us until after the new year (b/c things are moving much slower in the program & courts close in ET in August & September) & now this. Please pray for these 2 families! How heartbreaking!

2 comments:

A Team said...

My sweet friend...

The good news is.. when the courts close, that does not mean the referrals stop coming. They do give referrals during teh court closures.

I know it adds stress to hear stories but HANG IN THERE.
God has written all of your days and your child's days in HIS BOOK before even one of them came to be (Psalm 139).

May God bless you with PEACE and TRUST during this time.

It was fun talking with you tonight.

Love,
Tracie

Holly Peete said...

what would be the reason that they would be suspended? do you have anymore info on this?