Friday, May 9, 2008

52!!!

The moment we have been waiting for has finally arrived! Our entire dossier is complete & at AGCI, & we are officially on the waiting list. We are #52 overall! Woohoo! Kate is working on more detailed calculations as far as where we are considering our specified parameters (girl ages 0-36 months). Will post more when we hear! We are just thrilled to be officially waiting for a referral from Ethiopia!! Kate is sending our completed dossier off to be authenticated today!

6 comments:

Jenny Stevenson said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I love being able to read your blog. We love you guys!
Jenny

Michael and Michelle said...

GREAT!!! I have been waiting to hear the wonderful news!!

I can't wait to hear what number you are on the girl list.

Michelle

Our journey said...

Yeah-it's official!! Let's just get those numbers moving down now!

Amy

Matt and Emily said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!!

A Team said...

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEE

Let me know when you get the break down.

SO FUN to see you this weekend!
I wish I saw you more :-)

Brian and Autumn said...

Congratulations!!!