Friday, March 14, 2008
Thoughts...
I haven't posted in a while b/c I haven't been sure what to say. I know that so many of you are praying for us, so I wanted to share our thoughts & what God is doing in our hearts. With all the instability in adoptions from Vietnam, we've really been examining if Vietnam is still where God wants us or if He is moving our hearts to Ethiopia. Please pray for us as we make some tough decisions. There are so many details & thoughts that I wouldn't know where to start in sharing, but, for now, please just lift us up in your prayers. We want to be where God wants us to be & follow His guidance in finding our daughter & giving a child a forever family & hope! Thank you so much for your support & prayers. We will post more in the days to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment