This Christmas seems so different! We've spent so much time over the past 6 months thinking about all the children in the world who go through each day without a forever family. All they want for Christmas is a family & we're trying to come up with a list for our boys of what they "need". We don't need anything! We have so much!!!! Wow what a different perspective than what the world is always telling us! All season long, I've struggled with this & then the director for the Vietnam program for our agency sent us the link to Stephen Curtis Chapman's new Christmas song, "All I Really Want". I thought...this is it...this song paints a beautiful picture of what I've been feeling! Being a part of this adoption experience has truly changes our lives already! With all the uncertainties that come along with an international adoption, there are many moments that I'm not even sure we will end up getting EG home. However, I know that God is working in our lives no matter what & that each & every step...no matter what the outcome...is a part of His plan! I'm so thankful for what we have learned so far, but I do pray that we will be able to bring our daughter home! Grab your kleenex & click on the link below to listen to this sweet song!
http://www.stevencurtischapman.com/radio/allireallywantframe.htm
Sunday, December 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment