Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My Attitude

My attitude when I posted last was not great! I had just read about some issues that exist within the Vietnam adoption program. Over the past few days God keeps speaking to me & saying that He who began a good work...promises to complete what He has begun. Yes, He promises to complete the work He is doing in each of our lives & I believe that He is also going to complete our adoption journey. Although there are always uncertainties in anything we do, I must continue to trust Him!

1 comment:

Lauren and Justin said...

Hey there! God will bring Emily Grace to you. Your faith is always there, even when you are the most frustrated. We are always praying for you all and your journey. Just think, maybe this time next year you will have 8 sounds of feet running to the christmas tree on christmas morning, instead of 6. Happy Christmas!