Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ciao

The time has come to bid farewall to our adoption blog. The journey to our daughter has been an amazing, life-changing experience. We are so blessed & thankful to have her in our life! Thank you to all who have followed our blog & prayed for us along the way. God is so good!

3 comments:

Angela said...

It was nice blogging you. I think this is very appropriate and I would do the same. You're a woman of my heart.

The Redman's said...

I've loved your blog and following along. Thanks for sharing your darling family with all of us.

God Bless.

Beth said...

This is Beth H...It has been wonderful to watch your blog! I go to church with your friend Beth Schoonover. We are in the process of adopting two children from ET and I was wondering if this blog would still be available to access after you 'stop' blogging on it? You have so much good information about the process, bonding, etc....I don't want to lose it! You can let me know (when you get a moment) on my blog: www.hamilton-somethingcrazy@blogspot.com.

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Beth H.